Five Simple Ways to Help Fly Fishing Collaborative Serve Kids
Every time you choose to get involved with Fly Fishing Collaborative (FFC), you provide a sustainable livelihood for countless impoverished children who have been rescued from the clutches of human trafficking.
Here are five simple ways to you can join FFC to make a lasting difference in the lives of so many:
1. Purchase FFC Products: Each high quality product offered by FFC, whether from our apparel line or from our uniquely designed handmade leather fishing wallets exist to make a positive difference in the world. With 100% of FFC’s product proceeds going directly to build orphanage fish farms.
Stay tuned for even more exciting and new products to come!
2. Employee Matching Programs: Does your company have a donation match program? If so, we invite you to join with companies like Intel and Costco who have already included Fly Fishing Collaborative as a non-profit charity for their Employee Matching Programs. Speak to your company today about doubling your impact!
3. Amazon Smile: When you shop through AmazonSmile and choose Fly Fishing Collaborative as the charity of your choice, .5 percent of every purchase you make will go directly to Fly Fishing Collaborative.
4. Purchase a Guided Trip through FFC: All of our Fly Fishing Trips are generously donated and led by some of the industries most knowledgeable and experienced guides. When you book a trip through FFC you will receive a first-class experience, catered to your individual level of angling experience. Find your trip today.
Are you a guide or do you have a favorite guide who would like to join the FFC Guide Ambassador Program? If so, we invite you to learn more by contacting Executive Director, Bucky Buchstaber at bucky@flyfishingcollaborative or the Director of Communications, David Fineran, at email@example.com.
5. Set Up Recurring Giving: FFC understands life is busy! Thank goodness for autopay programs that make organizing our expenses easier and less time consuming. If you would like to set up recurring giving to support Fly Fishing Collaborative’s ongoing non-profit work around the globe, it’s easy to start today.